THE “NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SHOPFORMUSEUMS.COM” SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary
The “Night at the Museum ShopforMuseums.com” Sweepstakes is sponsored by Shopformuseums.com ("Sponsor"). The “Night at the Museum Shopformuseums.com” Sweepstakes begins December 19, 2006 and ends December 26, 2006 at 11:59p.m. (Pacific Time).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older, except to employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, Twentieth Century Fox, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet or by mail. To enter via the Internet, use your computer to access the “Night at the Museum ShopforMuseums.com” Sweepstakes at ShopforMuseums.com, completely fill out information requested on the Entry Form (“Entry Form”) and then transmit the Entry Form by clicking the “Submit” button. Information requested on Entry Form consists of your name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address. To enter by mail, complete a standard size postcard (not to exceed 6” x 10”) or a piece of paper in a standard size envelope (not to exceed 6” x 10”) with your printed name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and date of birth, and mail to: The "Night at the Museum Shopformuseums.com” Sweepstakes, 3960 Sandpiper Lane, Liverpool, NY 13090.
There is a limit of one entry per person. To be eligible, all Internet entries for Sweepstakes must be received by 11:59p.m. (Pacific Time) on December 26, 2006, the Sweepstakes Expiration Date. All mail entries must be postmarked by December 26, 2006 and received by December 29, 2006. Multiple entries are ineligible. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER / PRIZES: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about December 29, 2006 after 5:00p.m. (Pacific Time) by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
FIRST PRIZE: Two Hundred and Fifty (250) First Prize winners will be drawn from entries received from entrants residing in the following cities: LOS ANGELES, CA, NEW YORK , NY, CHICAGO, IL, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, PHILADELPHIA, PA, DALLAS, TX, BOSTON, MA, WASHINGTON, DC, PHOENIX, AZ, DETROIT, MI, ATLANTA, GA, DENVER, CO, SACRAMENTO, CA, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, HOUSTON, TX, MIAMI, FL, SEATTLE, WA, ORLANDO, FL, SAN DIEGO, CA, TAMPA, FL, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, CLEVELAND, OH, KANSAS CITY, MO, PORTLAND OR, LAS VEGAS, NV. These winners will receive one (1) Run of Engagement pass each which allows for two (2) admissions to see Night at the Museum. Run of Engagement passes are good only from Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays, and only in participating theaters. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions apply. In addition, ten (10) First Prize winners who reside outside of the above-mentioned cities will be selected via random drawing, and these winners with receive two (2) tickets each for two (2) admissions to see Night at the Museum. Ticket prizes are valid only in participating theaters, and additional terms, conditions and restrictions apply. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Run of Engagement pass is $16, and the ARV of two (2) tickets is $16.
Total Approximate Prize Value ($4,160).
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable.
4. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor, Twentieth Century Fox, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and promotion partners, (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
5. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
6. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a winner's list (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The “Night at the Museum Shopformuseums.com” Sweepstakes, 3960 Sandpiper Lane, Liverpool, NY 13090. VT residents need not include return postage.