“ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary
The “ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes is sponsored by ShopforMuseums.com ("Sponsor"). The “ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes begins April 16th, 2007 and ends May 13th, 2007 at 11:59p.m. (Pacific Time).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older, except to employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor and SpaWish.com, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet or by mail. To enter via the Internet, use your computer to access the “ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes at ShopforMuseums.com. There are 2 ways to enter the contest: 1. Your name and email address will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing each time you submit a story or memory about your mother, a mother figure in your life or share how a historic figure has influenced you. You must fill out the online form and clickthe “Submit" button. 2. You can also enter by regular mail, by submitting a story or memory about your mother, a mother figure in your life or share how a historic figure has influenced you and including your printed name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and date of birth, and mail to: The " ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes, 3960 Sandpiper Lane, Liverpool, NY 13090.
Your name will be entered in the Sweepstakes for each story you submit online or by mail.You may enter as often as you would like, however each entry request must be mailed separately. To be eligible, all Internet entries for Sweepstakes must be received by 11:59p.m. (Pacific Time) on May 13th, the Sweepstakes Expiration Date. All mail entries must be postmarked by Monday, May 14th, 2007 and received by Friday, May 18th, 2007. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER / PRIZES: Five (5) Winners will be selected from all eligible entries on or about May 18th, 2007 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Winners will be selected based on the content of the stories or memories submitted by contestants. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email and need to reply within 10 days of the initial contact made by Sponsor to claim their prize. If a potential winner does not reply within 10 days of initial contact by Sponsor to claim their prize, supplies inaccurate or missing contact information, is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected. Winners agree to have their names and contact information shared with SpaWish.com and agree to have their names used in possible publicity with no further compensation granted to them.
FIRST PLACE: Five (5) winners will receive a $50 SpaTacular Award Gift Certificate from SpaWish.com to be put towards SpaWish.com merchadise or Spa services of the winner's choice, approximate retail value (ARV) of $50.
Total Approximate Prize Value ($250).
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable.
4. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor, SpaWish.com, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and promotion partners, (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agencies to use the winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness, as well as the names, city and state locations and favorite stories of all entries submitted, for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
5. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
6. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a winner's list (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The “ShopforMuseums.com Mother's Day” Sweepstakes, 3960 Sandpiper Lane, Liverpool, NY 13090. VT residents need not include return postage.