Foss Waterway Seaport
The Foss Waterway Seaport is a $21.5 million redevelopment project that will celebrate Tacoma's rich maritime importance - past, present and future. This project will:
* Expand the Working Waterfront Maritime Museum * Permanently preserve open space for public parking and public events along the downtown waterfront
* Support educational programs and leadership development activities for area youth.
The Foss Waterway Seaport is one of the most exciting education and recreation projects ever planned for this region. It will:
* Save the 105-year old Balfour Dock Building
* Expand and upgrade the Working Waterfront Maritime Museum's exhibits, education and activities programming
* Establish a boating destination in Tacoma by providing on-water access for community recreational boating enjoyment.
The Foss Waterway Seaport is the city's signature redevelopment project of the decade and will create the most comprehensive maritime education and activity center on the west coast.
Your donations help:
Your greatly appreciated donations will be used to build and operate a new maritime museum and cultural center on the Foss Waterway in the heart of downtown Tacoma.
There are many ways you can get involved.
Click here to learn more: