The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center
St. Joseph, MI
The Priscilla U. Byrns Heritage Center serves as home to the The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center and offers a state-of-the-art setting for your trip to the past. The new center, which opened to the public in 1997, houses the society's exhibit halls, artifact and archival collections, research library and other facilities.
Society educational programs and services include:
* public events and lectures
* museum exhibitions for the public and school programs
* a research library and archive
* Frederick S. Upton Fellowship Program in Public History
* support for the preservation of historical buildings and neighborhoods
Whether you're a visitor or a long-time resident, come see how the The Heritage Museum and Cultural Center can take you on a journey through the history of Michigan's lake frontier.
Your donations help:
Donations will support museum exhibits, programs and operations. The Heritage preserves the history of Benton Harbor and St. Joseph.
There are many ways you can get involved.
Click here to learn more: